Become part of the Swansea Bay Good Food Circle FREE*
The aim of the Swansea Bay Good Food Circle is to raise awareness of Swansea Bay as a food tourism destination, a place where visitors can go to get a taste of Wales.
The Swansea Bay Good Food Circle creates a network of local chefs, food & drink producers / suppliers, cafes, pubs, bars, bistros, restaurants, event organisers, accommodation providers, shops, visitor attractions, food markets and more – all proudly serving, selling or making local Welsh produce.
*You can be part of the circle if you:
- Take pride in serving or selling locally sourced food or drink from Swansea, Mumbles, Gower, Neath, or Port Talbot, highlighting that you are using / selling local produce on your menu or other advertising
- Are a food & drink producer making local Welsh food & drink in Mumbles, Gower, Neath, or Port Talbot
What do you have to do?
- Show your visitors you are a champion of local produce by displaying the Swansea Bay Good Food Circle logo on your website & social media and other advertising.
- Display a Swansea Bay Good Food Circle member sticker in your business
- Display the Swansea Bay Good Food Circle member plaque (limited number left, and reserved for members of Tourism Swansea Bay)
- Consider working with other Swansea Bay Good Food Circle Members to create new offerings and events
- Get involved with the food circle online blog – adding recipe ideas, recommendations, details of offers and events featuring local produce.
What happens once you join?
We will need to verify that you serve, sell or make local Welsh produce. Once that has been done we’ll add you to the mailing list, email you your Swansea Bay Good Food Circle logo, and send you a member sticker.
We will also get your free listing added to the food map and in the business directory on this site. If you are a member of Tourism Swansea Bay you can have a more detailed listing.
For more information please contact Tourism Swansea Bay on 01792 371441 / firstname.lastname@example.org