Looking to source more local produce for your tourism or hospitality business? 2019 is the Visit Wales Year of Discovery – Let your guests discover the taste of Wales
Date: Thursday 7th March
Time: 10.00am til 2.00pm
Location: St Pauls Centre, Gerald Street, Port Talbot, SA12 6DQ
Cost: FREE – inludes local produce buffet lunch
- 80% of consumers prefer to buy Welsh products
- 44% will pay more for Welsh produce
- 75% of UK consumers perceive Welsh produce as being of high quality
Sample some of Wales’ finest produce and chat with the experts over a FREE local produce lunch at this unique event.
Various talks, sampling sessions and demonstrations will be held throughout the day to include:-
- An overview of Swansea Bay Food Circle
- A session on ‘Traditional recipes with a contemporary twist’ by Food Skills Cymru;
- Talk and Taste Session led by Simon Wright and Cywain;
A great opportunity to develop ideas and incorporate local produce into your business!
Delegates – To book to attend the event, see the producers and sit in on talks etc then please simply BOOK ONLINE or contact Dean Jeffery, Tourism Swansea Bay on 01792 371441 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Stand booking: Food & Drink Producers – Booking a stand is FREE (please note there a number of eligibility criteria you need to meet in order to have a stand) – If you are a food and drink producer and wish to book a stand then you will need to book through Cywain. For more information or to book a stand please contact Lowri Edwards from Cywain on email@example.com